Clay Cooker With Handle (3 Liter)
Use these ‘one-of-a-kind’ clay pots to cook many kinds of dishes like cooking Cook 100% healthy, 100% non-toxic food for you and your family with these beautiful unglazed clay pots. Buy clay handi online.
- Preserves the natural taste of food
- Very easy to use & wash
- Variety of health benefits
- Microwave Safe
- Material: Clay
- Dimension: Diameter 9-inches , Height: 8-inches ,Weight: 2900
- Easy to clean
- Stovetop and Oven safe, Refrigerator safe
- Best suitable for Preparing Rice, Biriyani, Boiling Vegetables, Praparing Dal and Sambar
Care for Health
Easy to Clean
Value For Money
|Pay Mode Terms||T/T (Bank Transfer)|
|Port of Dispatch||Chennai|
|Delivery Time||30 days after confirmation of order|
|Packaging Details||Corrugated box|
- One, due to its porous nature the heat and moisture circulate in the pot while cooking; helping the food to cook better and faster.
- Second, the second reason is that since clay is alkaline it mixes with acid quality of food ingredients neutralizing the pH balance. Acidic food stuff like tomato, lime etc will be healthier in a clay pot.
- A clay cookware is also free of heavy metals and synthetic polymers. They are non-reactive and emit a far-infrared heat—the most effective and beneficial heat for cooking. The far-infrared enables a complete range of subtle flavors to emerge.
How to use:
- Before you start cooking in the cooker pan, fill the pan with water or buttermilk for 2 days, which gives the pan better strength.
- You can serve that water or buttermilk with the meal.
- After you wash do not straight ways put the cooker on the stove Allow it to dry for a while.
- While you wash, soak the cooker in boiled water for about an hour to retain its strength and then use sponge to clear stains.
- It is advised to check the lid is properly tight before use.
- Health Benefits Of Clay Pot Cooking
- Why Mitticool products are diffrent from other cooking pots?
- Best way to wash clay cookware
- Can I put the pot in the refrigerator?
There are no reviews yet.